Friday, May 5, 2017

April envelopes received

Here are the fab envelopes I received in April. There's a lot of green... must be spring.

From Cathy. I love how the colors match the flowers on the stamp.


From Jean. I'm loving the draw out letters here. And the color matched stamps.


From Jeanae. Great calligraphy. And I always have to think twice when typing your name :)


From Hester. Great artistamp, insect and Oscar stamps.


From Kathie. Love the WPA Posters stamp here, hiding in the bushes on this John Rush painting.


From Smash. I never thought I'd receive this stamp myself - thanks so much!



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic set of envelopes ! And a special mention for Smash's one as it has a cute frog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Glad to see the artistamp was franked with the other stamps. I put it in the middle hoping for the best. The Frog with the polish toes is the best. Smash is always so creative Need one of those frogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always something cool about an artistamp being canceled - seems to add to fun.

      Delete
  3. These are wonderful.
    I always (still!) have to think twice when writing your name. Especially since I'm exchanging mail with Philippe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's funny. Well, considering the many varieties of spelling of both my names (although mostly my last name) it would still reach me, and it would not bother me.

      Delete